Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Realizations.......

Experience..... This is something that life teaches you.
It can be good, bad or ugly....
Realizations are by products of these experiences... these are some of my realization from interaction with the thing called LIFE

# Never judge a book by its cover, same goes with people.

# It’s all about money honey.

# The thing that you think is your strength is actually your weakness.

# Being together is not friendship.

# Life is not all that complicated as we see it.

# Nobody dies virgin, life fucks all…. unknown

# I should learn to say NO.

# Always underestimated myself.

# Happiness- so far, so close. Its a subjective term.

# Movies are not all that crap.

# I have changed.

# Jealousy takes you nowhere, envy does.

# Winner takes it all.

# Finally, I can write sense.

No comments: