Saturday, February 09, 2008

Searching for Fireplace in Mumbai.......

Surprise surprise....!!!

Yes, you read it right.... In Mumbai...

Many things happen in lyfe for the first time and I am witnessing this kind of weather, first time in Mumbai....

If you are in Mumbai, the mercury reads as 8.5 degree.... It may sound exaggerated but for your information its lowest in last 50 years. This kind of cold weather is unheard of in Mumbai and has a novelty factor for people like me.... Its feels great to have "so chilled" winter.....

Lifestyle of average mumbaikar for past some days has been dominated by the weather in some way or the other.... For example.... Hot topics of discussion nowadays in local train for office bound mumbaikar are not Stock Market and Sensex but the cold weather and "How many Degrees Celsius"....

Sometimes I feel like pinching myself to make sure its not a dream.... and wel.... at the end of the day I wish I had fireplace at my home.... Lolz....

No comments: